You want to get it set up to control your entire home theater, rather than just your Hopper or Joey receiver so you’ve got a DISH universal remote, and. Little bit of dessert!
Programming Your DISH Remote
There are two main fundamental procedures you are going to used to program your remote, according to the model you have got.
The development procedure below works well with DISH remote models 40.0, 50.0, 52.0, and 54.0, that will be essentially them all through the final many years, such as the Hopper Voice Remote. For those who have a mature model through the 20 or 21 series, utilize these other steps below.
Not certainly which model you have got? The easiest method is always to compare yours with your pictures.
All actions are done in your DISH remote unless otherwise noted. You don’t need to wreak havoc on virtually any remotes or fiddle along with your products. We want to ensure that it stays easy around here.
Simple tips to Program Your DISH Handy Remote Control
- Press the true Home key in your DISH remote twice. In the event your remote is model 40.0, which does not have a house switch, press the Menu switch when alternatively.
- Choose Settings through the on-screen menu.
- Choose handheld remote control through the menu that is on-screen.
- Make use of the on-screen menu to choose the unit you wish to set.
- Choose the Pairing Wizard choice through the menu. For the alternatives, the wizard may be the simplest through the process because it guides you.
- Scroll through the on-screen menu to discover the model of the TV or other unit you are combining. It’s crucial through involves testing pairing codes, and these are different for each brand that you choose the right brand because the process the pairing wizard walks you. (meer…)